Once you start posting in your blogs, you need some readers ( traffic) right?. So, I am here up with the most simplest yet effective means to drive traffic to your blog instantly. Remember, there are thousands of way to drive traffic to your blog. I am just beginning with the simplest ways to drive you some traffic. I will let you know about the other ways in the coming days.



Chat Box:
First install a chat box in your blog. It helps your readers to leave some comments on it. Remember, readers/visitors are the lifelines of our blogs. After installing it, visit other blogs and leave your comments in their chat box with your blog URL. So that they can visit your blog and reply for your comments. Like this, you can get mutual traffic. Visit as many blogs as possible and leave your comments in chatboxes.

I don't say that you can get an exploding traffic with it. But, I am sure as a newbie in blogging, it will surely help you to start off with a decent traffic. You can get the chatbox from http://www.shoutmix.com/main/ and http://cbox.ws/

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // November 21, 2008 at 9:22 PM  

    yeah. i do agree with you. the chat box in my blog brings me an ample amount of traffic.

  2. Anonymous // November 22, 2008 at 12:50 AM  

    I have read many times about the chat box but did not start working on it. I think i will start it soon.

  3. Anonymous // November 23, 2008 at 9:23 PM  

    won't it slow down your blog if you are using a chat box?