Welcome Readers!!!

Posted by Vicky | 12:42 AM | 0 comments »

Welcome Readers,

This is my first post of this blog. I am here to share my experiences of blogging with all you people. I am not a net geek or someone like a SEO expert or someone of that sort. I, myself started blogging (not actually blogging, its splogging) just one year back. I am just an ordinary net fool right now doing my Engineering graduation. I call my self as the NetFool because I have been fooled many times on net. There are loads of scam sites and spammers, who will be hunting for someone like a newbie to blogging like you and me. As a newbie you will find it quite difficult to find out those crap cheaters. So, I m here to share my experiences in blogging and to provide the best-of my knowledge support for the bloggers.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon Ma.gnolia DiggIt! Del.icio.us Blinklist Yahoo Furl Technorati Simpy Spurl Reddit Google

0 comments